Treatment commences initially with pain alleviation and gradually incorporates back strengthening program.
SPECIALISED TREATMENT MODALITIES:
- Spinal Decompression Therapy (DTS/DOC): This works better than conventional neck traction without causing any discomfort. This causes a distraction force between the spinal vertebrae, to reduce pain and stiffness.
- Mobilization & Manual Therapy: To restore restricted mobility between the spinal vertebrae and to reduce pain, muscle spasm and stiffness
- Low-Level Laser Therapy: Aids in pain management and helps with wound healing.
- Postural Assessment and Ergonomics Tips and Advice: For work desk set-up and neck postural care
SCORES BACK AND NECK CARE PROGRAM
Please check the brochure on SCORES – Spinal Core Stability Program for training the deep core muscles. Includes muscle stretches and strengthening program for the neck and shoulder, to improve overall spinal stability and control. This involves use of Biofeedback Stabilizer and Real Time Ultrasound.
GENERAL TREATMENT MODALITIES:
- Ultrasound – Improves cell metabolism and cell membrance permeability, thereby enhancing tissue healing.
- Interferential Therapy – Electrical current that stimulates the peripheral sensory and muscle nerve fibers to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Heat – To reduce pain and muscle spasm, heat in the form of shortwave diathermy and moist heat.